His chapter has ended. I am clean, yet his gaze haunts me in my favorite movies and shows. Living without him is easy, but those eyes compel me to close my own. Those eyes used to interrogate me and make my heart race. It is not love and never was—it is obsession. It is an obsession with how the red string was supposed to draw us closer, but now it tears us apart. 

Questions

How does it feel to be in love and loved?
No trust issues, just mature love
Because for me, it's like guessing the shape of someone I've never met

They all hurt me, and I hurt them
It's like a never-ending game
I won't blame anyone
It's just a wound that hasn't healed yet and the right time hasn't come yet

Did I skip a chapter?
Or a page?
Have I just not found the right book
Or have I come to the wrong library?

They said that I didn't leave the door open
But who did they mean it to come over?
Boys only choose to play
While I prepare the house to stay

I wish the time would mend this mess
A man who is making up the rest
Taking my hand and wrecking my plan
Made my black and white into a daylight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Thailand Wajib Ditonton Pt.4

Seperempat Abad