His chapter has ended. I am clean, yet his gaze haunts me in my favorite movies and shows. Living without him is easy, but those eyes compel me to close my own. Those eyes used to interrogate me and make my heart race. It is not love and never was—it is obsession. It is an obsession with how the red string was supposed to draw us closer, but now it tears us apart. 

Oh baby, with all this mess, I still save you a space

Capture and try all viral photobooths or spinning spirals in the woods

Wearing red, black, or blue, but the crowns are made for us two

Don't mind lying on my floral, 'cause I am not bothered with your Arsenal

We can replace that football team, 'cause I just want to keep the rhythm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Thailand Wajib Ditonton Pt.4

Seperempat Abad