His chapter has ended. I am clean, yet his gaze haunts me in my favorite movies and shows. Living without him is easy, but those eyes compel me to close my own. Those eyes used to interrogate me and make my heart race. It is not love and never was—it is obsession. It is an obsession with how the red string was supposed to draw us closer, but now it tears us apart. 

Back off

I woke up this morning with my heart full of hope.
I made my last call, but he didn't pick up.
Drowning, I didn't know how to cry.
But I'm aware the waiting was too long.
This is the right time to back off.

Too broken to stand and start my day.
Should I lie to come late?
Then He poured the heavy rain,
So I have time to breathe, to heal.

He knows that I'm not ready yet,
But He always guides me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Thailand Wajib Ditonton Pt.4

Seperempat Abad